World of Warcraft – Wrath of the Lich King
World of Warcraft is one of the most biggest online multi-player game, another amazing thing is that it broke the 10 million milestone record.
Blizzard said, WOW would be receiving a second expansion pack later last year, by the holidays to be precise. but unfortunately it was delayed – many WOW gamers were surely upset of this act. But on the other hand people are dying to play this game, seem there will be hand full of improvements to the game, terrain, etc, etc. The max level cap is also said to increase up-to lvl 80.
The features & improvements list are below:
- New playable Hero class: Death Knight
- Level cap raised to 80
- Profession level cap raised to 450
- A new continent: Northrend
- The creation of a new profession: Inscription
- Battle with the Lich King at the Frozen Throne
- Hundreds of new items, quests, dungeons, creatures, spells and weapons
- Siege weapons and destructible buildings (for PvP)
- Customizable hair styles and additional dances for new and existing characters
- A non-instanced Battleground
World of Warcraft : Wrath of Lich King is said to be out in 2008 now, better be ready for the Wrath of the Lich King 😉
Below is a sneak-peak of what you’re going to see in the new World of Warcraft: Wrath of Lich King.