If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. eBloggy.net does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (eBloggy.net), is strictly at your own risk. eBloggy.net will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
DMCA – Notification of Copyright Infringement
ebloggy.net respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, ebloggy.net will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the ebloggy.net’s services/platform that are reported to ebloggy.net’s copyright administrator identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or acting behalf of one, please report the alleged copyright infringements taking place on ebloggy.net by completing the following DMCA notice and delivering it to ebloggy.net’s copyright administrator via electronic mail. Upon receiving the notice as described below, ebloggy.net will take what ever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the reported content from the website and/or termination of the user/broadcaster/viewer access.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
GADGETech is a company owned by Award Web Services, LLC. A Florida based corporation. GADGETech, nor affiliates are associated or affiliated with any product brands including, but not limited to:
eBloggy.net is not affiliated with Apple Inc. iPad and all other Apple product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
eBloggy.net is not affiliated with Google Inc. Android and all other Google product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
eBloggy.net is not affiliated with HP. HP and all other HP product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of HP.
eBloggy.net is not affiliated with Dell. Dell and all other Dell P product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Dell.
eBloggy.net is not affiliated with Asus. Asus and all other Asus product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Asus.
eBloggy.net is not affiliated with Acer. Acer and all other Acer product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Acer.
eBloggy.net is not affiliated with Microsoft. Microsoft and all other Microsoft product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft.
All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
The content is provided on an “as-is” basis. The advice given may not be suitable for every situation.